21st HiRSE Seminar
Rerun from 2022
Abstract: Documentation is often an overlooked part of software development. Here I discuss the concept of docs-as-code as way to streamline documentation development alongside the code. From writing, reviewing, and testing documentation, I will show how the same workflows used in code development can be applied to documentation. We will look into this concept and show how this can work in practical setting using NEST simulator as an example.
The talk will be held online. The connection details will be posted here:
- HiRSE_PS-internal HiRSE Mattermost channel,
- HIFIS Mattermost channel,
- Helmholtz Open Science Mattermost Channel
- FZJ-internal #rse Rocket.Chat channel,
- de-RSE mailing list and de-RSE Mattermost channel,
- Helmholtz Open Science Pro Mailinglist
- RSE mailing lists of the HiRSE partners (if any).